Which kind of floor heating and radiator is good? The use of floor heating and radiator is the most common way of heating in domestic household life, their market share is almost the same, belonging to two different forms of heating. They have their own advantages and disadvantages, but each family’s lifestyle is different, the requirements for life vary greatly, so the installation of heating or radiator is based on their own requirements and ways of life to decide.
First of all, let’s talk about the advantages of floor heating.
First, comfort is good: floor heating is the principle of heating from feet to heating. Chinese medicine has a discussion on this point: it is called the “second heart” acupoint area of human body. This avoids the “cold from the bottom of the foot”, so it can play a very good treatment and prevention of rheumatism.
2. Save space: Because there is no radiator or fan coil pipe in the floor heating installation, it saves space and increases the use area, making the room very clean, beautiful and generous.
3. Relatively low operating costs: floor heating is a uniform heating mode, has always maintained a degree of warming, and the radiator is a different degree of heating, so for the same requirements, certainly uniform heating is the most energy-saving.
4. Comfort and hygiene: floor heating is heated by ground radiation, of course, it is one of the most comfortable air conditioning methods, it makes indoor surface temperature uniform, indoor air temperature field distribution is reasonable, the human body perceives a higher degree of comfort, conducive to human health.
Fifth, good thermal stability: this is due to the ground and ground thermal aluminum foil layer energy storage, thermal stability is good, so even under intermittent operation conditions can maintain room temperature stability.
6. Long service life: the heating pipes which meet the European Union standard can be used for more than 50 years.
Of course, floor heating also has its disadvantages.
1. It needs to choose the ground material suitable for ground radiant heating. The ground radiant heating system mainly radiates heat to the room through the ground and ground materials. Therefore, the ground material will always be heated continuously at a certain temperature during the heating season. Therefore, the ground material for ground heating should be selected with good heat dissipation performance and material pairs. Temperature change is not sensitive to stone or composite flooring, while solid wood flooring is not suitable for floor heating.
Two, it must occupy a certain height. The thermal insulation materials and coils of the ground radiant heating system are all laid underground, so it needs to occupy a certain height of the room.
What are the advantages of the radiator?
First, make the heat fast.
Two. There is no requirement for ground materials.
Three, open and immediate use.
Disadvantages of radiator:
First, the radiator has volume, and it will occupy the space of the home.